Dear friends of VAXEE,
As some of you may know, our next mouse design is a collaboration with OUTSET, a brand founded by Zhengwei “alex” Bian. However we are still in the process of making adjustments to the final design and because of that, we will be changing our product launch timeline.
1. We have brought forward the launch of the glossy version of the NP-01, the NP-01 G. It will now be available in late-December.
The main body of the NP-01 G will be glossy white, while the buttons would remain the same as the original NP-01. This means there will be no coating on the buttons, to ensure a more uniform click feeling. We have changed the colorway of this version in order to make grip marks less obvious. We always recommend that you pick the version of NP-01 that suits your in-game needs and not make your decision based on appearance.
2. The launch of the OUTSET AX has been postponed to Q1, 2021.
OUTSET AX is a right-handed mouse with a tilt-back and non-symmetrical design which is suitable for tilt-grippers.
After further researching different types of FPS titles, we realised that there are an increasing number of games where users will perform more frequent and / or pronounced vertical movements. With this in mind, the design philosophy of the AX shape is:
- The overall length is shorter than a regular ergonomic mouse
- The back is more well-rounded
- Easier to grip the entire mouse
- More free vertical movements
- VAXEE Esports Mouse Structure (same as NP-01)
We understand that the change in schedule might inconvenience some of you and we apologise for this. At this point, we are focused on fulfilling the demand for a different coating and also working to refine our next product before launch. We will continue to release more information about OUTSET AX as it becomes available.